Lemonnade Mintz Strain
Lemonnade mintz strain, also known as “The Original Lemonnade” or simply “Lemonade,” is a sativa-dominant hybrid marijuana strain made by crossing Lemon OG and Gorilla Haze. Lemonade mintz tastes and smells just like freshly squeezed lemons. This strain is ideal for wake and bake enthusiasts, as Lemonade tends to make consumers feel energetic and motivated. Medical patients pick this theraputic strain for its ability to relieve anxiety, inflammation and cramping. Bred by Growing Passion, this strain produces dense, resinous buds with soft orange hairs that look beautiful against the buds light green coloration. You’ll feel a subtle boost of mental energy that’s accompanied by a heavy sense of physical sedation that leaves you fully couch-locked and pretty hungry at times. You won’t be sedated in this state, but rather super lazy and really not willing to get up and move at all. Combine these effects with its high 24% THC level and 1-2% CBD level and you have the perfect recipe for treating appetite loss or nausea, depression, chronic stress, insomnia, chronic pain and mood swings. This bud has dense long forest green nugs with bright orange hairs and a coating of frosty tiny white crystal trichomes.
Lemonnade Mintz Strain Founded in 2015 by Berner and Brett Wilson aka Growing Passion, Lemonnade is known for its exclusive collabs with world-renowned artists and personalities including Rick Ross, Michael Corleone, and Run The Jewels. Lemonnade, similar to it’s sister brand Cookies, has created a grassroots cult following while remaining loyal to its brand promise; and expert menu of flavor-forward products for the ultimate sativa experience. Mint Lemonade increases the yield generally associated with GSC while adding a euphoric complexity. The flavor and aroma associated with is like GSC, but with a light citrus twist. The effects can be euphoric and cerebral with a light body high.
Lemonnade Mintz Strain Growing INFO
- Indoor yields can be as much as 30 ounces per meter squared.
- Outdoors, you can get about 18 ounces per plant. Lemonade plants’ disease resistance is not widely known. Contact your seed vendor.
- The Lemonade weed plants will complete flowering in approximately 8 weeks
- You are most likely to gain access to a photoperiodic strain of this plant for growing. Feminized seeds are available.
- Lemonade strain has genetics which are 40 percent Indica and 60 percent Sativa. THC levels vary from between 13 percent to 22 percent. It is a cross between Purple Kush and Lemon Skunk.
Appearance and Smell
- Lemonade plants are of a tall height, around 6 feet tall. The buds are Sativa-like in appearance, thin and hairy, though smokers claim it can have Indica effects such as relaxation due to the high terpene content. Limonene is the terpene that provides the strong lemon taste. Other terpenes give a sugary, tropical fruit taste.