Hawaiian Haze have stupendous effects of Delta-8 THC. There is no compromise in the quality of the original Hawaiian Haze. The smooth, sun-kissed floral taste explodes across your taste buds, and the smoke creates an aromatic tropical-citrus cloud that envelops the senses. We didn’t know Hawaiian Haze could get any better, but like everything else, Delta-8 THC’s tranquil and clear-headed euphoric feeling made it even more enjoyable.
Hawaiian Haze hemp flower is often confused with its cannabis counterpart of the same name. The primary difference between the two is that the hemp strain version has been bred to produce significantly higher amounts of CBD compared to THC.
- Do not use the product while operating a vehicle or heavy machinery.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- If you are subject to regular or random drug screening, it is best not to consume this product. Most standard drug tests will be unable to tell the difference between Delta-8-THC and Delta-9.
- Sugar Leaf Organic cannot be held responsible for any individual who consumes this product.
- Hemp-derived Delta-8 is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Δ8THC extract is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. Plain Jane is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
- The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use with caution.
- Do not consume delta-8 THC if you are pregnant or nursing.